Up to mischief as usual... Entries for the most ridiculous outlandish costume at the Autumn Festival in Lord of The Rings Online goes to...not me *sigh (maybe next year eh..). Clearly being a fashion police officer has its benefits in being completely acquitted of any terrible crime. Points nervously at Chugness in the red spandex strawberry outfit ... Wolf whistles please left to right for, Intharth, Pinni? Elistariel, Lynxlin, Chugness and Jenmar.
Do I look good as a chicken? Do I? You bet I do! 'Cluck cluck'.
'So Jen um, let's get this right you expect ME to jump off here...?'
'Yes' replies Jen smartly, grinning all over and promptly goes splat at the bottom. 'I'm sure it was this way...' echo her soft words of wisdom rising from the crumpled pile below. Hobbits you have to love them...!???
No one will ever know it was me...
Spent a little too much time in the festival Haunted Burrow.


No comments:
Post a Comment